Just in time for the back-to-school season, Chick-fil-A kicks off fall with the introduction of five new menu and catering options at participating locations nationwide.
New menu options include 30-Count Nuggets, Waffle Potato Chips and an improved Fruit Cup. On the catering front, the brand is now offering both a Grilled Chicken Bundle and a Spicy Chilled Grilled Chicken Sub Sandwich.
New menu options include:
- 30-Count Nuggets: The 30-Count Nuggets are available nationwide and can be ordered at the counter, through the drive-thru and via the Chick-fil-A Mobile App.
- Waffle Potato Chips: Previously only available on the catering menu, the kettle-cooked waffle cut chips are gluten-free and serve as an alternate to the brand’s Waffle Fries. Waffle Potato Chips are available as a side item that can be paired with any entree (or Kid’s Meal) and are still available as side option on the catering menu.
- Improved Fruit Cup: An improved fruit mix with fewer apples and more premium fruit options. The Fruit Cup is served chilled with fresh strawberries, blueberries, red and green apple pieces and mandarin oranges.
New catering and online order menu options include:
- Grilled Chicken Bundle: The bundle includes 10 grilled chicken breasts, multigrain buns, Honey Roasted BBQ sauce, green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, Colby-Jack cheese and applewood smoked bacon (serves 10).
- Spicy Chilled Grilled Chicken Sub Sandwich: A boneless spicy chicken breast marinated with a special blend of seasonings, grilled, thinly sliced and served chilled on a multigrain baguette with Pepper Jack cheese, baby greens and sliced tomato. It is served with Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce.
Image – Chick-fil-A