Red Lobster welcomes back their seasonal fan-favorite Endless Shrimp promotion in a variety of five signature preparations for 2018, including two new selections – Crunchy Fiesta Shrimp and Sesame-Ginger Grilled Shrimp.
Story continues below
This year’s complete Endless Shrimp menu includes:
- New Crunchy Fiesta Shrimp: Crispy tortilla-crusted shrimp, topped with a three-cheese sauce and fresh, house-made pico de gallo.
- New Sesame-Ginger Grilled Shrimp: Grilled shrimp, drizzled with a sweet and savory soy-ginger sauce and topped with a sesame seasoning.
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo: Shrimp in the chain’s creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, served over linguini.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi: Hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce.
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp: Hand-breaded shrimp fried to a golden brown and served with the chain’s signature cocktail sauce.
As part of the promotion, fans can choose any two items from the Endless Shrimp lineup to start, and when ready, can order additional items one at a time. You also get your choice of salad, side and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits as part of the deal.
Endless Shrimp To Go
Additionally, some Red Lobster locations are also offering Endless Shrimp To Go, where you can get a takeout version of the Endless Ship promotion with up to four shrimp flavor selections, plus one side and choice of salad. My local Red Lobster offers Endless Shrimp To Go for $17.99. However, prices and menu availability may vary depending on your location.
New Tiki Passion Punch
On the beverage font, Red Lobster is also offering featured cocktails, including new Tiki Passion Punch, made with Sailor Jerry spiced rum, mango, passion fruit and pineapple juices mixed with Sprite.
Endless Shrimp can be found at participating locations nationwide for a limited time. Prices and menu availability may vary by location.
Image – Red Lobster