The latest lineup of new fan-favorite menu items from around the world are now available to the public at McDonald’s global headquarters restaurant in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood.
This time around, fans can enjoy select items from the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Canada and Latin America.
The latest global menu includes:
- Morning Wrap: A breakfast wrap that starts with a flour tortilla, filled with bacon, eggs, a potato rosti (similar to McDonald’s hash browns), American cheese, sausage and choice of ketchup or brown sauce.
- Angus Maestro Burger: Two Angus beef patties seasoned with a steak and butter sauce and topped with a slice of natural white cheddar cheese, two slices of bacon, leaf lettuce, red onion rings, ketchup and wild mustard sauce, served on an artisan bun topped with sesame and poppy seeds.
- Poutine: The chain’s iconic fries topped with cheese curds and gravy.
- ‘Keep Calm, Caesar On’ Salad: A mix of premium lettuces, topped with shaved parmesan cheese, bacon bits, roasted garlic focaccia croutons and a choice of sliced grilled or crispy chicken; offered with Caesar dressing or your choice of dressing.
- ‘I’m Greeking Out’ Salad: A mix of premium lettuces, topped with sliced cucumbers, red pepper strips, crumbled feta, seasoned couscous, herb and garlic pita chips, and a choice of sliced grilled or crispy chicken; offered with Greek dressing or your choice of dressing.
The two salads from Canada are carryovers from the previous global menu released in June.
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Crème McFlurry: Vanilla soft serve swirled with crushed Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Crème candy bars and hot fudge sauce.
In additional to the rotating global menu, the restaurant also serves up classic menu items including the Big Mac, the new fresh beef Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Chicken McNuggets and the brand’s popular fan-favorite fries.
Additionally, a Latin American-style dessert center offers diverse desserts menu, including crunchy sugar cones topped with creamy soft serve available in vanilla, chocolate or twist varieties, as well as other sweet treats from around the world.
The more than 6,000-square-foot restaurant is located at 1035 W. Randolph St., and is open to the public from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
Images – McDonald’s