Corner Bakery welcomes the arrival of fall with a variety of new seasonal dishes for autumn 2018.
Here’s a look at what you can expect to find on the menu at a Corner Bakery Cafe near you this fall:
- Apple Walnut Pancakes: Four fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with caramelized apples, cinnamon crunch streusel, and toasted walnuts served with vanilla maple syrup and applewood-smoked bacon.
- Apple Walnut Oatmeal: Whole grain steel-cut oatmeal topped with caramelized apples, cinnamon crunch streusel, and toasted walnuts.
- Chicken Apple Arugula Sandwich: Sliced chicken, diced tart apples and fresh arugula with pesto mayo served on toasted pesto Parmesan focaccia.
- Power Greens & Grains Salad: Sliced chicken, toasted seasoned chickpeas, whole grain farro, diced cucumbers, oven-roasted tomatoes, and sliced hard-boiled egg on our power greens blend of baby kale, arugula, and spinach with honey balsamic vinaigrette
- Glorious Morning Muffin: A fresh muffin loaded with fresh carrots, walnuts, plump raisins, coconut, diced apple, and a hint of warm fall spice
Additionally, pumpkin spice season returns to the bakery on October 2, with the arrival of two seasonal fan-favorites: Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Spice Baby Bundt Cake.
Image – Corner Bakery