The Macaroni Grill launches its new 2018 fall-inspired menu featuring eight new entrees as well as a revamped happy hour menu at participating locations.
New items you can expect to find on the menu this fall include:
- Prosciutto and Cheese Board: Imported prosciutto, sun-dried tomato herbed goat cheese and grana padano cheese are paired with rosemary crackers and fig jam.
- Mediterranean Hummus: House-made hummus topped with toasted pine nuts and olive oil, served with rosemary crackers.
- Osso Bucco: Braised beef served with Italian brown onion gravy, roasted butternut squash mashed potatoes and finished with crispy sage.
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi: Grilled Mahi-Mahi filet paired with bruschetta tomatoes, pesto gnocchi and topped with fresh basil.
- Braised Lamb Shank: Braised lamb shank served with a marsala demi-glace, butternut squash mashed potatoes and finished with crispy sage.
- Porterhouse Steak: A Porterhouse steak with rosemary lemon butter and crispy brussels sprout halves and balsamic glaze.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Creamy pumpkin cheesecake topped with caramel sauce, fresh whipped cream and house-made caramel croccante pieces.
- Sea Salt Caramel Gelato: A house-made caramel croccante cup with sea salt caramel gelato, chocolate ganache and toffee crumbles.
Additionally, the brand has refreshed its everyday happy hour menu to include a variety of food and beverage items at $4, $6 and $8 price points, all of which will be available daily from 3:00 p.m. to close at participating locations.
The new everyday happy hour menu includes ten appetizers as well as a wide selection of beverages, including Toasted Cheese Ravioli and Signature Mac & Cheese Bites for $4, Crispy Artichokes for $6 and Mediterranean Hummus and Spinach & Artichoke Dip for $8.
Macaroni Grill’s 2018 fall favorites lineup can be found at participating locations for a limited time through the holiday season.
Image – Macaroni Grill