In celebration of National Pizza Month, California Pizza Kitchen introduces the new Spicy Chorizo Pizza as part of the chain’s new 2018 fall seasonal menu.
Story continues below
The Spicy Chorizo Pizza features Mexican chorizo with a housemade guajillo pepper sauce, roasted poblanos, onions and quesadilla cheese, topped with fresh avocado and cilantro, served on hand-tossed dough.
Other items featured this fall include:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: A creamy pumpkin cheesecake over a layer of classic New York cheesecake, on a buttery graham cracker crust.
- Roasted Garlic Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables: Pan-roasted chicken breast in lemon-garlic sauce with hearth-roasted fingerling potatoes, cauliflower, Mediterranean herbs, and seasonal vegetables.
- Sugar Plum Sangria: A blend of red wine, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, St. Germain Elderflower, cranberry and lemonade with hints of stone fruit topped with a little bubbly.
Permanent Menu Additions
In additional to fall seasonal items, CPK also expands its permanent menu with a variety of new additions, including:
- Chorizo + Black Bean Piadina: A new variety of CPK’s pizza-style sandwiches, with chorizo, black beans, quesadilla cheese, charred red onion, salsa verde, crisp lettuce and fresh cilantro (also available on Cauliflower Pizza Crust for an additional charge).
- Grilled Steak Salad: Warm steak (cooked to medium) served over chopped lettuce and arugula, Nueske’s applewood smoked bacon, jicama, red cabbage, charred red onion petals, tomatoes and Gorgonzola, tossed in bleu cheese dressing.
Lunch Duos with Pastas: Now with more options, including:
- Bolognese Spaghetti: Slowly simmered rustic meat sauce with Cremini mushrooms, sprinkled with scallions.
- Sweet Pea Carbonara: Delicate pea-filled pasta purses, Nueske’s applewood smoked bacon and spinach with Parmesan cream and cracked black pepper.
- Tomato Basil Spaghetti: Italian tomato sauce with sautéed garlic and fresh basil.
Additional Permanent Items
- Shanghai Power Bowl: Seared shrimp with black heirloom rice, baby broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, carrots and watermelon radish, served warm in a housemade Shanghai sauce.
- Sonoma Grilled Chicken Flatbread: Marinated red grapes roasted in the hearth oven with grilled chicken, double cream Brie, caramelized onions Parmesan and fresh wild arugula.
- Cabana Splash: Made with Milagro Silver tequila, RumHaven coconut rum, agave sour, pineapple juice, sparkling water, fresh mint and poblano peppers for a hint of spice!
- Tropical Mule: A refreshing combination of Grey Goose vodka, RumHaven coconut rum, ginger beer, Monin Passion Fruit and agave sour.
- Woodford Old Fashioned: Made with Woodford Reserve® bourbon, Cointreau® elixir infused with espresso beans, bitters and a spiced tart cherry.
- Sugar Plum Sangria: A blend of red wine, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, St. Germain Elderflower, cranberry and lemonade with hints of stone fruit topped with a little bubbly (2018 seasonal fall menu).
Images – CPK