Huddle House overhauls its burger lineup with the introduction of its newly revamped burger menu, named Big House Burgers and Melts.
Story continues below
The new Big House Burgers and Melts lineup includes:
- HuddleBurger: Two seasoned patties stacked in between two pieces of cheddar cheese on a toasted brioche bun.
- Classic Patty Melt: Grilled caramelized onions, garlic mayo, two seasoned burger patties and American cheese on Texas toast.
- Double Mushroom Swiss: A blend of sautéed mushrooms and caramelized onions, onion rings, Swiss cheese and two beef patties on a toasted bun.
- Mega Bacon Cheeseburger: Two layers of bacon and cheddar cheese sandwiched between two burger patties on a toasted bun.
- Black Bean Burger By Gardein: A meatless burger made from black beans layered between a grilled and buttered brioche bun and melted cheddar cheese.
Big House Burgers and Melts are served with your choice of French fries, sweet potato fries, tater tots and newly introduced seasonal fresh fruit. Fresh fruit will also be available a la carte and include cantaloupe, grapes and pineapple when in season.
The new menu additions are available at all 400 Huddle House locations nationwide.
Image – Huddle House