With autumn in the rear view mirror, Corner Bakery Cafe introduces its new 2018 winter menu featuring a variety of kitchen-crafted flavors, like the Spicy Balsamic Pulled Pork Panini and Power Breakfast Egg Bowl along with the the brand’s fan-favorite Chicken Orzo Soup.
Here’s what you can expect to find on the menu at your local Corner Bakery Cafe this winter:
- Power Breakfast Egg Bowl: Fluffy scrambled eggs, farro, oven-roasted tomatoes, and a power greens blend of baby kale, arugula and spinach. The dish is finished with fresh mozzarella and a drizzle of pesto.
- BBLT & Egg Sandwich: Applewood smoked bacon, fluffy scrambled eggs, tomatoes and lettuce with cracked black pepper balsamic mayo on Mom’s white toast. You can add avocado for additional charge.
- Warm Bacon & Spinach Salad: Sliced chicken, applewood smoked bacon, hard-boiled egg, diced tart apples, sliced red onion and house-made croutons on baby spinach with warm bacon balsamic vinaigrette.
- Spicy Balsamic Pulled Pork Panini: Sautéed pulled pork shoulder tossed with warm bacon balsamic sauce and sweet caramelized onions with Calabrian chili spread on grilled focaccia served with a signature Calabrian chili ranch for dipping.
- Chicken Orzo Soup: A blend of chicken, vegetables, and orzo pasta in a creamy broth with a hint of lemon.
- White Chocolate Mint Cold Brew: A hand-roasted cold brew with a seasonal twist of white chocolate and mint.
- Pistachio Cranberry Muffin: A rich muffin studded with chopped walnuts and dried cranberries topped with sugar. Available with or without icing.
Corner Bakery’s 2018 winter menu can be found at participating locations for a limited time. Menu availability may vary by location.
Images – Corner Bakery