Golden Corral looks to ease the stress this holiday season by putting together holiday meals to go for busy families.
Holiday Meals To Go are available in two varieties – Roasted Turkey Holiday Dinner and Smoked Turkey Holiday Dinner.
Both meals include your choice of prepared turkey along with cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce and yeast rolls with a vegetable and pie choice.
While prices may vary by location, the meals are priced at $79.99 each at my local Golden Corral. Holiday orders can placed online through Golden Corral’s website, but require a seven day advance notice. According to Golden Corral, each Holiday Meal serves from six to eight people.
Golden Corral is also offering a variety of holiday sides and desserts that you can add to any meal, or order on their own to go:
- Carved Ham ($7.99): Priced by the pound, serves 4 people
- Carved Turkey Breast ($7.99): Priced by the pound, serves 4 people
- Cornbread Stuffing ($3.99): Per quart.
- Steamed Vegetables ($3.99): Per quart.
- Mashed Potatoes ($3.99): Per quart.
- Macaroni and Cheese ($3.99): Per quart.
- Sweet Potato Casserole ($3.99): Per quart.
- Yeast Rolls ($3.99): Per dozen.
- Gravy ($3.99): Per pint.
- Carrot Cake ($12.99) Per cake.
- Chocolate Cake ($12.99) Per cake.
- Apple Pie ($9.99) Per pie.
- Pumpkin Pie ($9.99) Per pie.
Image – Golden Corral