Golden Corral looks to ease the stress this holiday season by putting together holiday meals to go for busy families.
Story continues below
Holiday Meals To Go are available in two varieties – Roasted Turkey Holiday Dinner and Smoked Turkey Holiday Dinner.
Both meals include your choice of prepared turkey along with cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce and yeast rolls with a vegetable and pie choice.
While prices may vary by location, the meals are priced at $79.99 each at my local Golden Corral. Holiday orders can placed online through Golden Corral’s website, but require a seven day advance notice. According to Golden Corral, each Holiday Meal serves from six to eight people.
Golden Corral is also offering a variety of holiday sides and desserts that you can add to any meal, or order on their own to go:
- Carved Ham ($7.99): Priced by the pound, serves 4 people
- Carved Turkey Breast ($7.99): Priced by the pound, serves 4 people
- Cornbread Stuffing ($3.99): Per quart.
- Steamed Vegetables ($3.99): Per quart.
- Mashed Potatoes ($3.99): Per quart.
- Macaroni and Cheese ($3.99): Per quart.
- Sweet Potato Casserole ($3.99): Per quart.
- Yeast Rolls ($3.99): Per dozen.
- Gravy ($3.99): Per pint.
- Carrot Cake ($12.99) Per cake.
- Chocolate Cake ($12.99) Per cake.
- Apple Pie ($9.99) Per pie.
- Pumpkin Pie ($9.99) Per pie.
Image – Golden Corral