Papa John’s overhauls its existing rewards program with the launch of new Papa Dough “Crusto-Currency.”
According to the brand, the new changes allow members to earn points five times faster than before with no limits on the points you can earn per transaction.
Changes to the Papa Rewards program include:
- Receive one point for every dollar spent (previously 1 point for every $5 spent).
- Get $10 Papa Dough for every 75 points earned.
- No limitations for the amount of points that can be earned per transaction.
- Now able to earn on any order – on web, apps, by phone or in store.
- Use Papa Dough towards any menu item, both online and at the store.
For current rewards members, all existing accounts have been transitioned to the new Papa Rewards program and points from the old program were multiplied by five during the transition to align with the value of the new program structure.
In celebration of the new rewards program, new and current members will also receive a free 10-inch order of Cheesesticks with any $12 purchase online or via the chain’s app through January 27, 2019 (minimum purchase may vary by location).
Image – Papa John’s