Starbucks unveils its new 2019 winter menu headlined by the new Cinnamon Shortbread Latte as well as new and returning fan-favorite eats and treats.
Story continues below
The Cinnamon Shortbread Latte features rich espresso combined with notes of brown butter and vanilla, and topped with warm, wintery spices of cinnamon and nutmeg. The new seasonal beverage is available hot, iced or as a Frappuccino at participating locations in the US and Canada for a limited time, while supplies last.
New Winter Food
- New Ham, Cheddar and Peppers Sous Vide Egg Bites: Cage-free eggs, cheddar, cottage and Monterey Jack cheese, onions, uncured ham and red and green bell peppers.
- New Ham & Swiss Panini: Sliced golden baguette, spread with Dijon butter, layered with smoky-sweet ham and Swiss cheese. This panini joins Starbucks permanent menu.
- New Red Velvet Loaf Cake: Red velvet cake swirled with vanilla-flavored cake and topped with white chocolaty icing. Available for a limited time, while supplies last.
- Morning Bun: An updated recipe with more flakiness in every bite. This new-recipe Morning Bun joins the permanent bakery menu.
- Starbucks Blonde Flat White: Subtly smooth ristretto shots of Starbucks Blonde Espresso are paired with whole milk.
- Iced Starbucks Blonde Americano: Espresso shots are topped with water to produce a light layer of crema then served over ice. This version is made with Starbucks Blonde Espresso.
- Iced Caramel Macchiato: A combination of Signature Espresso with vanilla-flavored syrup, milk and ice, then top it off with caramel drizzle.
- White Chocolate Mocha: Signature Espresso meets white chocolate sauce and steamed milk, then is finished with sweetened whipped cream.
In Grocery Stores
Starbucks offers another way to enjoy Almondmilk at home with the launch of new new Starbucks Iced Espresso Almondmilk, in Caffé Latte and Caffé Mocha flavors. You can find it in 40-oz multi-serve bottles, where groceries are sold for a suggested price of $4.99.
Images – Starbucks