The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf welcomes the new year with the introduction of new Rose Hazelnut Latte and new Houjicha Hazelnut Tea Latte.
Story continues below
The following winter beverages will be available at participating locations through March 12, 2019:
- Rose Hazelnut Latte: A combination of hazelnut, rose and premium espresso – available hot, iced or as an Ice Blended drink.
- Houjicha Hazelnut Tea Latte: A combination of charcoal-roasted Japanese green tea with the sweet, nutty flavor of hazelnut.
The chain also announced the return of its classic Flat White, crafted with an extra shot of espresso and lightly aerated milk.
Additionally, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf introduced new breakfast and snack items as well as retail coffee and tea products available for in-store purchase:
- Egg White Frittata: Protein-packed egg whites combined with fresh spinach and cheese.
- Mixed Berries & Granola Parfait: Plain Greek yogurt, mixed berries and delicious crunchy granola.
- Espresso Roast: A blend of five single origin coffees, each individually roasted and then combined to create the final blend. Its dark roasted, velvety body, caramel aroma and earthy flavor works well as a drip coffee or espresso.
- Hazelnut Houjicha: A full-bodied green tea with a creamy, nutty flavor and hints of sweet grass.
- Dong Ding: A full-bodied Oolong tea from Taiwan with a sweet, grassy aroma and a hint of floral.
Image – The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf