Taco Bell announced today that Nacho Fries will be returning to menus nationwide on January 24, 2019 to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the brand’s most successful product launch to date.
Story continues below
Nacho Fries feature crispy French fries coated in a bold Mexican seasoning, and come served with a side of warm Nacho Cheese sauce for dipping.
You can expect to pay around $1.29 for a regular order of Nacho Fries, $2.49 for Nacho Fries Supreme and $3.49 for BellGrande Nacho Fries. Prices and availability may vary.
In advance of the official return on Nacho Fries on January 24, Taco Bell will be randomly giving away Nacho Fries to unsuspecting fans on Friday, January 18, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following 14 select locations:
- 2222 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, California
- 2404 North Washington Avenue, Dallas, Texas
- 4248 Dale Blvd, Dale City, Virginia
- 303 West Imperial Highway, Brea, California
- 1100 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland
- 4300 Highway 360, Fort Worth, Texas
- 4101 Campus Drive, Irvine, California
- 500 8th Ave, New York, New York
- 840 8th Ave, New York, New York
- 224 7th Ave, New York, New York
- 4030 Belden Village St, NW, Canton, Ohio
- 5772 Hollister St., Houston, Texas
- 3350 W. Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, Illinois
- 1037 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Image – Taco Bell