Taco Bell is teaming up with T-Mobile to offer Un-carrier customers free tacos through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app every week for a limited time beginning Tuesday, February 5, 2019.
Story continues below
The promotion was revealed in a series of ads that ran during the Super Bowl game between the Los Angeles Rams and the New England Patriots on Sunday.
While no purchase is necessary, you will need the T-Mobile Tuesdays app along with a Taco Bell account to take advantage of the offer.
Simply follow the instructions below to start scoring free tacos weekly:
- Beginning Tuesday, February 5, 2019 open the T-Mobile Tuesdays app.
- Claim your free taco (Seasoned beef or bean Soft Taco or Crunchy Taco).
- Create a Taco Bell account – unless of course you already have one.
- Add a credit card per line (you won’t be charged if you’re just getting your free taco).
- Place your free taco order and schedule a pickup.
You can repeat the same process once every week until the promotion ends. The offer is limited to one free taco per account per week. At this point, the actual end date has not been announced.
Image – Taco Bell