Häagen-Dazs unveils its highly anticipated Spirits Collection, a new line of rich, creamy, spirit-infused desserts featuring five ice cream flavors, a new cookie square and a non-dairy option.
Designed to pair perfectly with your favorite cocktail, the Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection includes:
- Irish Cream Brownie: Rich Irish Cream-infused ice cream is folded together with chocolate brownie pieces and a fudge swirl.
- Rum Tres Leches: Smooth white rum-infused ice cream and thick ribbons of dulce de leche and chunks of Tres Leches cake.
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle: Creamy vanilla bean ice cream is studded with chocolate truffles and finished with a spicy bourbon swirl.
- Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch: Stout infused chocolate ice cream with notes of toasted malt and chocolaty covered pretzels and fudge swirls.
- Bourbon Praline Pecan: Smooth bourbon ice cream infused with brown sugar bourbon swirls and the intense crunch of praline pecans.
- Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee: Sweet black cherry jam and almond toffee pieces are folded into nutty Amaretto-infused non-dairy frozen dessert
- Irish Cream Cookie Squares: Chocolate cookie topped with Irish Cream-infused ice cream dipped in coated in rich dark chocolate
The Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection is rolling out to freezer aisles nationwide now and will be more widely available by April 2019. All ice cream flavors are available in 14-oz cartons, while Cookie Squares are available in 3-count packages for a suggested price of $5.29 each.
Before you get too excited, products in the Spirits Collection contain less than 0.5% alcohol.
Image – Häagen-Dazs