On tonight’s two-hour season finale of Gordon Ramsay’s 24 Hours to Hell and Back, Gordon Ramsay and his team are in the Los Angeles area to try to save two restaurants – Social Costa Mesa and M’Dears Bakery & Bistro.
Story continues below
Located in the Los Angeles Bakery and Bistro building , M’Dears Bakery & Bistro serves traditional southern, soul food and creole dishes with a California twist. The owners also operate a second location in Lakewood, California.
Ramsay and his team will also try to save Social Costa Mesa. Social Costa Mesa is an ingredient-focused, new American inspired restaurant, offering thoughtfully curated menus with the freshest California ingredients. In addition to food, Social one-of-a-kind craft cocktails using housemade syrups, cordials and bitters.
Tonight’s two-hour season finale was filmed back in December 2018.
A Closer Look M’Dears
- Here are the Facebook and Twitter pages for M’Dears (second location on Facebook).
- Here’s a link to M’Dears website.
- Online reviews are available via Yelp, Google Reviews, and Trip Advisor.
A Closer Look Social Costa Mesa
- Here are the Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages for Social.
- Here’s the Social Costa Mesa website.
- You can check out online reviews of Social via Yelp, Google Reviews and Trip Advisor.
Here’s a look at Social Costa Mesa after the makeover
Google Street View of M’Dears
Google Street View of Social Costa Mesa
Image – Screengrab