With Pi Day arriving on Thursday, March 14, 2019, I thought it would be a good time to curate a running list of deals and specials on traditional pies and pizzas that you can expect to find at some of the country’s popular chains this year.
While this is in no way a complete list, it’s a good jumping off point for anyone looking to celebrate Pi Day:
- 7-Eleven: 7-Eleven Offers $3.14 Whole Pizzas Via 7NOW Delivery App, And 50-Cent Slices With 7Rewards On March 14, 2019
- Bakers Square: $2 off any whole pie from March 13 to March 14, 2019 -excludes Cheesecake and Carrot Cake.
- Blaze Pizza: $3.14 Pizzas Via Blaze Pizza App On March 14, 2019
- Bojangles’: Get 3 Sweet Potato Pies For $3.14 At Bojangles’ On March 14, 2019
- BJ’s: BJ’s Offers Mini One-Topping Pizza For $3.14 On March 14, 2019
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen: Fans who buy a Homemade Chicken Pot Pie in-restaurant or ToGo will get a second pie free-of-charge to take and bake at home, no coupon necessary. Cheddar’s will provide baking instructions.
- Cicis: Cicis Offers Pick 3 For $3.99 Carryout Deal Through April 8, 2019
- CPK: California Pizza Kitchen Offers Slice Of Key Lime Pie For $3.14 On March 14, 2019
- Fired Pie: Get any one-topping pizza for $3.14 with purchase of a drink from 2 p.m. to close, at all Fired Pie locations.
- Marie Callender’s: Get a free slice of freshly baked pie with adult entree purchase on Thursday, March 14, 2019 in honor of Pi Day by presenting this coupon.
- Pieology: Buy One, Get On One Artisan Thin Pizza for $3.14 At Pieology On March 14, 2019
- Stop & Shop: Get 8-inch pumpkin, apple, and Dutch apple pies for $3.14 on March 14th at all Stop & Shop locations.
- Your Pie: $3.14 10-inch Pizzas all day at participating locations while supplies last.
I’ll continue to update this list as required.
Image – Provided