If you’re hoping to get lucky on St. Patrick’s Day, look no further, because we’ve put together a tasty pot of gold filled with limited time offerings and deals that you can expect find at restaurants and fast food chains across the country.
Story continues below
Start Getting Lucky:
- Applebee’s: $2 Absolut Rainbow Punch made with Absolut vodka, green apple, lemon, ginger, and topped with a candy rainbow, served in a 10-oz mug for 2 bucks.
- B.GOOD: Açaí Berry Smoothies are $1 this week with purchase from 2 p.m. to close at US locations through March 17, 2019.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Bruegger’s Now Accepting Preorders For Green Bagels Available March 15-17, 2019
- California Pizza Kitchen: $5 Irish Mule drinks made with Jameson whiskey at participating locations on March 17, 2019.Cracker Barrel: Corned Beef n’ Cabbage Is Back At Cracker Barrel Through March 17, 2019
- Dairy Queen: Buy One, Get One Blizzard Treat For 99 Cents At Dairy Queen Through March 17, 2019
- Dairy Queen: Dairy Queen Spins New Mint Shake
- Dippin’ Dots: New Cool Mint Crunch Flavor
- Dunkin’: Dunkin’ Brings Back Irish Creme Flavored Beverages In Celebration Of St. Patrick’s Day 2019
- Hard Rock Cafe: New St. Paddy’s Shake As Part Of 2019 St. Patrick’s Day Menu
- Jack in the Box: Get 15 percent off your next Jack in the Box order via the mobile app from March 17, through March 31, 2019.
- Krispy Kreme: Green O’riginal Glazed Doughnuts Available At Krispy Kreme From March 15 To 17, 2019
- McDonald’s: McDonald’s Welcomes The 2019 Shamrock Shake Season
- Spangles: The Leprechaun Shake Is Back At Spangles
- Tim Hortons: New Clover Donut. A heart-shaped donut with Venetian cream filling, topped with white fondant and green sprinkles. Singles go for $1.19 apiece, or you can get a St. Patrick’s Day special consisting of four donuts for $4.49. Available at participating locations.
Image – Tim Hortons