If you’re hoping to get lucky on St. Patrick’s Day, look no further, because we’ve put together a tasty pot of gold filled with limited time offerings and deals that you can expect find at restaurants and fast food chains across the country.
Start Getting Lucky:
- Applebee’s: $2 Absolut Rainbow Punch made with Absolut vodka, green apple, lemon, ginger, and topped with a candy rainbow, served in a 10-oz mug for 2 bucks.
- B.GOOD: Açaí Berry Smoothies are $1 this week with purchase from 2 p.m. to close at US locations through March 17, 2019.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Bruegger’s Now Accepting Preorders For Green Bagels Available March 15-17, 2019
- California Pizza Kitchen: $5 Irish Mule drinks made with Jameson whiskey at participating locations on March 17, 2019.Cracker Barrel: Corned Beef n’ Cabbage Is Back At Cracker Barrel Through March 17, 2019
- Dairy Queen: Buy One, Get One Blizzard Treat For 99 Cents At Dairy Queen Through March 17, 2019
- Dairy Queen: Dairy Queen Spins New Mint Shake
- Dippin’ Dots: New Cool Mint Crunch Flavor
- Dunkin’: Dunkin’ Brings Back Irish Creme Flavored Beverages In Celebration Of St. Patrick’s Day 2019
- Hard Rock Cafe: New St. Paddy’s Shake As Part Of 2019 St. Patrick’s Day Menu
- Jack in the Box: Get 15 percent off your next Jack in the Box order via the mobile app from March 17, through March 31, 2019.
- Krispy Kreme: Green O’riginal Glazed Doughnuts Available At Krispy Kreme From March 15 To 17, 2019
- McDonald’s: McDonald’s Welcomes The 2019 Shamrock Shake Season
- Spangles: The Leprechaun Shake Is Back At Spangles
- Tim Hortons: New Clover Donut. A heart-shaped donut with Venetian cream filling, topped with white fondant and green sprinkles. Singles go for $1.19 apiece, or you can get a St. Patrick’s Day special consisting of four donuts for $4.49. Available at participating locations.
Image – Tim Hortons