The Crossroads Grille is owned and operated by husband and wife team Ashley and Robert Gaddy. During the rescue, Jon changed the name of the Crossroads Grille to Gaddy Shack.
The Crossroads Grille/Gaddy Shack has permanently closed, however, Ashley and Robert also own and operate a bar in Nashville, Tennessee called Donks. Interestingly enough, Donks is hosting a Bar Rescue episode viewing party in honor of their former establishment in Antioch.
A Closer Look
- Here’s the original Crossroads Grille website and Facebook page.
- Here’s the Gaddy Shack facebook page which is basically the former Donks 2 facebook page, another bar Ashley and Robert once operated at the Antioch location.
- The former Crossroads Grille/Gaddy Shack location is now the home of the Neighborhood Bar & Grill, which just happens to have the same phone number Ashley and Robert’s former Crossroads Grille/Gaddy Shack bar.
- You can check out the Donks Nashville Faceboook page here.
- Here are the Facebook pages for owners Ashley and Robert. Robert also has a second Facebook page here. Robert is active on Instagram, but less so on Twitter.
- Ashley Gaddy has a Twitter account, but hasn’t been active lately.
Google Street View of Crossroads Grille now Called the Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Google Street View of Donks
Episode Teaser Video
Image – Screengrab