It’s the first anniversary of McDonald’s global headquarters restaurant in Chicago’s West Loop and the brand is celebrating the special occasion by bringing back some of the most popular international menu items served at the global headquarters restaurant over the past year.
The latest rotation of global menu items includes fan-favorites from Hong Kong, Canada, France, Spain and Italy.
The anniversary global menu features:
Hong Kong, China, Singapore and other Asian markets
- Chicken McMuffin: A toasted English muffin topped with a McChicken patty, a fresh cracked egg, American cheese and mayonnaise.
- McSpicy Chicken Sandwich: A spicy seasoned chicken thigh, breaded in a crunchy coating, served with mayonnaise and shredded iceberg lettuce on a classic sesame seed bun.
- The Mighty Angus Burger: A seasoned third-pound Angus patty topped with a signature smoky sauce, hickory smoked bacon pieces, crisp leaf lettuce, tomato, American cheese and grilled onions, served on a glazed bun, topped with sesame and poppy seeds.
- “I’m Greeking Out” Salad: A mix of premium lettuces, topped with sliced cucumbers, red pepper strips, crumbled feta, seasoned couscous, garlic and herb pita chips, and choice of sliced grilled or crispy chicken; served with Greek dressing or your choice of dressing.
- The Manhattan Salad: A mix of lettuces including romaine, spring mix and baby kale, topped with grape tomatoes, dried cranberries, apple slices and choice of grilled or crispy chicken and a breadstick; offered with blue cheese dressing or your choice of dressing.
- Bacon and Cheesy Deluxe Potatoes: Seasoned deluxe potato wedges topped with creamy, melted cheese sauce and sprinkled with crispy bacon bits.
- Baci McFlurry: Vanilla soft serve swirled with a Baci® candy sauce of creamy chocolate and hazelnut bits.
In additional to the rotating global menu, the restaurant also serves up classic menu items including the Big Mac, the new fresh beef Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Chicken McNuggets and the brand’s popular fan-favorite fries.
The restaurant also offers Latin American-style desserts including crunchy sugar cones topped with creamy soft serve available in vanilla, chocolate or twist varieties, as well as other sweet treats from around the world.
The more than 6,000-square-foot restaurant is located at 1035 W. Randolph St., and is open to the public from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
Images – McDonald’s