With Tax Day arriving on Monday, April 15, 2019, I thought it would be a good time to put together a running list of deals and giveaways that some of the national food chains are offering to celebrate the end of tax season.
Here’s what you can expect to find at a chain near you this Tax Day:
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Get half-off Large Deep Dish or Tavern-Cut pizza on Monday, April 15, 2019 along with free delivery.
- Boston Market: Get a Half Chicken Individual Meal, plus two sides, cornbread, and a regular drink for $10.40. There’s a coupon here, but it’s not necessary to claim the deal.
- Bruegger’s: Bruegger’s Offers $10.40 Big Bagel Bundles Through April 15, 2019
- CICIS: Get an Adult Buffet for $4.15 with the purchase of large drink using this coupon.
- Dunkin’: Dunkin’ Offers Medium Hot Or Iced Coffee for $1 On April 15, 2019 (Perks Rewards Members)
- Firehouse Subs: Free medium sub with the purchase of a full price medium or large sub, chips and a drink. Available from Monday, April 15 through Wednesday, April 17, 2019 by showing this coupon.
- Great American Cookies: Free Original Chocolate Chip Cookie At Great American Cookies On April 15, 2019
- Hardees: Free Made From Scratch Sausage Biscuits At Hardee’s On April 15, 2019 (7 to 10 a.m.)
- Hot Dog on a Stick: Free Original Turkey Or Veggie Dog At Hot Dog On A Stick On April 15, 2019
- Noodles & Company: Noodles Rewards members get $4 off any online order of $10 or more via the Noodles Rewards app through April 15, 2019.
- Potbelly: Buy One, Get One Free Sandwich At Potbelly On April 15, 2019
- Schlotzsky’s: Schlotzsky’s Offers Free Sandwich With Purchase Of Medium Drink And Chips On April 15, 2019
- Smoothie King: Get $2 off any 20-ounce smoothie from Monday, April 15 through Wednesday, April 18, 2019. Must claim the deal here.
Image – Schlotzsky’s