With Tax Day arriving on Monday, April 15, 2019, I thought it would be a good time to put together a running list of deals and giveaways that some of the national food chains are offering to celebrate the end of tax season.
Story continues below
Here’s what you can expect to find at a chain near you this Tax Day:
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Get half-off Large Deep Dish or Tavern-Cut pizza on Monday, April 15, 2019 along with free delivery.
- Boston Market: Get a Half Chicken Individual Meal, plus two sides, cornbread, and a regular drink for $10.40. There’s a coupon here, but it’s not necessary to claim the deal.
- Bruegger’s: Bruegger’s Offers $10.40 Big Bagel Bundles Through April 15, 2019
- CICIS: Get an Adult Buffet for $4.15 with the purchase of large drink using this coupon.
- Dunkin’: Dunkin’ Offers Medium Hot Or Iced Coffee for $1 On April 15, 2019 (Perks Rewards Members)
- Firehouse Subs: Free medium sub with the purchase of a full price medium or large sub, chips and a drink. Available from Monday, April 15 through Wednesday, April 17, 2019 by showing this coupon.
- Great American Cookies: Free Original Chocolate Chip Cookie At Great American Cookies On April 15, 2019
- Hardees: Free Made From Scratch Sausage Biscuits At Hardee’s On April 15, 2019 (7 to 10 a.m.)
- Hot Dog on a Stick: Free Original Turkey Or Veggie Dog At Hot Dog On A Stick On April 15, 2019
- Noodles & Company: Noodles Rewards members get $4 off any online order of $10 or more via the Noodles Rewards app through April 15, 2019.
- Potbelly: Buy One, Get One Free Sandwich At Potbelly On April 15, 2019
- Schlotzsky’s: Schlotzsky’s Offers Free Sandwich With Purchase Of Medium Drink And Chips On April 15, 2019
- Smoothie King: Get $2 off any 20-ounce smoothie from Monday, April 15 through Wednesday, April 18, 2019. Must claim the deal here.
Image – Schlotzsky’s