Because no one is happy all the time, Burger King is inviting guests to order a Whopper meal based on however they might be feeling.
Story continues below
The limited-edition “Real Meal” boxes come in a variety of moods, but “happy” isn’t one of them. Real Meal moods include the Pissed Meal, Blue Meal, Salty Meal, YAAAS Meal and DGAF Meal.
The boxes are being released as part of partnership between Burger King and Mental Health America to raise awareness of mental health issues during the month of May. Mental Health America is a community-based non-profit organization dedicated to addressing the needs of those living with mental illness and to promoting the overall mental health of all Americans.
Real Meal boxes can be found at select locations (see below) with the purchase of a Whopper meal, which includes a flame-grilled Whopper sandwich, plus French fries and a drink.
Participating locations include:
- 3301 Fourth Avenue South, Seattle, Washington, 98134
- 474 7th Avenue, New York, New York, 10018
- 4918 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, 90027;
- Farm-to-Market 969, Austin, Texas, 78724
- 1100-5th Street, Miami Beach, Florida, 33139
Image – Burger King