With spring in full bloom and the mercury rising, Caribou Coffee gears up for rising temps with the launch of its new 2019 summer cold beverage menu.
For a limited-time, fans can enjoy a collection of expanded offerings in several popular Caribou categories, including Nitro, Cold Press and Bubble Tea.
Cold Press Coffee
- Cold Press Shandy: Combines Caribou Cold Press with lemonade.
- Cold Press Mule: Cold Press iced coffee, ginger ale and stone fruit flavor create Caribou’s version of the virgin Moscow mule.
- New Coconut Mango Black Tea: Mango black tea with coconut flavor served over ice and bubbles.
- Raspberry Green Tea: A tropical green tea with raspberry flavor and milk served over ice.
- Matcha Tea Cooler with Bubbles: Matcha powder, vanilla, half and half and Caribou’s shake mix are blended together and served over the chewy coconut jellies, lightly flavored with coffee.
Caribou’s square-shaped, coconut bubbles are also now 100 percent clean label – which means no artificial colors or sweeteners.
- Nitro Black: Caribou Blend cold press coffee is infused with nitrogen.
- Draft Mocha Nitro: Creamy, smooth Nitro cold press combined with milk and premium chocolate.
- Nitro High Rise: Nitro cold press combined with milk and real caramel, and topped with espresso whipped cream.
Nitrogen infused options are now available in more than 150 Caribou Coffee locations.
Caribou’s 2019 summer beverage menu can be found at participating locations through summer.
Image – Caribou Coffee