Gil & Rick’s is owned and operated by Gil Grim and Richard Johnson – two longtime postal employees.
During the rescue, which happened back in February 2019 (Valentine’s Day), Jon changed the name of Gil & Rick’s to Sauced. Three months later, Sauced is still in business under the new name.
Going to be a stressful night tonight at Gil and Rick’s Sports Bar & Pizzeria…Posted by Jon Taffer on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Sauced (Formerly Gil and Rick’s)
Sauced Largo Promo Video
A Closer Look
- Here are the Facebook pages for owners Gill Grim and Rick Johnson as well as bartender Dunlavy Kelly and server Michael McGee.
- Here are the websites for the new Sauced Largo and the original Gil & Rick’s.
- Here are the Facebook pages for sauced, as well as Gil & Rick’s Sports Bar and Pizzeria, which as been rebranded as Sauced, but still carries the original Gil & Rick’s name.
- Online reviews of Sauced are available via Google Reviews and Yelp. Active reviews are also still being posted to Gil & Rick’s original Yelp page.
- A Stop Sale was issued on potentially hazardous food due to temperature abuse during a February 2019 restaurant inspection.
- Sauced is holding a watch party to celebrate the Bar Rescue episode debut.
Barstool Sports & Bar Rescue
The collab of the century: Barstool Sports X #BarRescue. I shut it down with David Portnoy – El Presidente TOMORROW at 10/9c on Paramount Network.Posted by Jon Taffer on Friday, May 17, 2019
Street View Of Sauced (Gil & Rick’s Sports Bar and Pizzeria)
Episode Promo Video
Image – YouTube/Screengrab