Baskin-Robbins is partnering with Netflix to give Stranger Things fans a taste of what’s to come in the lead-up to the show’s highly-anticipated season 3 premiere on July 4, 2019.
Beginning in June, fans will be able to enjoy two exclusive Stranger Things-inspired Flavors of the Month (Eleven’s Heaven and Upside Down Pralines) along with a variety of other Stranger Things treats and merchandise.
- Eleven’s Heaven: A waffle cone-flavored ice cream with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and a chocolate icing flavored ribbon.
- Upside Down Pralines: Chocolate ice cream with praline pecans and a chocolate-caramel flavored ribbon.
Other Stranger Things treats include:
- Upside Down Sundae: A sundae featuring the Upside Down Pralines Flavor of the Month that’s built upside down with the toppings on the bottom
- Demogorgon Sundae: A waffle bowl sundae that resembles a Demogorgon monster.
- Byers’ House Lights Polar Pizza Ice Cream Treat: A flash back to season one that includes a Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza crust with Snickers ice cream, topped with strings of fudge and M&Ms Chocolate Candy Christmas lights
- USS Butterscotch Quarts: Butterscotch flavored ice cream loaded with butterscotch toffee and a toffee ribbon, a sneak preview of what’s to come in July
- Elevenade Freeze: A summer drink made with vanilla ice cream and Minute Maid™ Lemonade
Exclusive Stranger Things Merchandise
- A one-of-a-kind Steve Funko figure, 80’s-inspired magnets and sticker sets and Stranger Things t-shirts: all available at participating shops, while supplies last
- Collectible Containers: Take home fresh-packed ice cream in one of four limited edition containers featuring Stranger Things designs.
Images – Baskin-Robbins