Select US Applebee’s locations operated by RMH Franchise Corporation are serving up All You Can Eat Wings with unlimited fries for $12.99/$13.99 through Sunday, July 7, 2019 while supplies last.
In order to qualify for the dine-in offer, simply start off by purchasing 10 boneless wings or 9 bone-in wings, fries, celery and dressing. After that, you can follow-up with unlimited orders of 5 boneless wings or 4 bone-in wings, fries and dressing.
Applebee’s Boneless Wings feature crispy breaded pieces of tender boneless chicken, while Double Crunch Bone-In Wings are twice battered and fried until golden. Both varieties are tossed in your choice of Classic Hot Buffalo, Honey BBQ or Sweet Asian Chili sauce and served with Bleu cheese or ranch dressing, celery and unlimited fries.
All You Can Eat Wings can be found at select Applebee’s locations operated by RMH Franchise Corporation in the following states:
- Arizona – $13.99 at 19 locations.
- Illinois – $13.99 at 8 locations.
- Indiana – $13.99 at 19 locations.
- Kentucky – $12.99 at 11 locations.
- Nebraska – $13.99 at 10 locations.
- Ohio – $13.99 at 35 locations.
- Oklahoma – $12.99 at 6 locations.
- Texas – $12.99 at 13 locations.
Image – Applebee’s