Beginning July 5, 2019 Wingstop will begin celebrating its 25th anniversary with a new “25 Days of Flavor” promotion where they’ll be rolling out six new limited-time wing flavor remixes, new dips, a new side, and a new exclusive beverage offering in honor of 25 years in business.
The celebration will reach a crescendo on National Chicken Wing Day when participating Wingstop locations will be offering fans five free wings with any wing purchase on July 29, 2019.
Inspired by how fans have creatively hacked their own Wingstop flavors over the years, Wingstop is remixing their sauces and dry rubs to bring the unexpected for 25 days only:
Available beginning July 5
- Lemon Garlic: Garlic Parmesan wings united with the flavor of Lemon Pepper.
- Dragon’s Breath: A flavorful firestorm that combines Spicy Korean Q with the combustible flavor of Atomic – made with crushed red pepper, Chile de árbol, habanero, and cayenne.
Available beginning July 12
- Bayou BBQ: Inspired by the flavor-mixing voodoo of New Orleans wing lovers, this flavor combines Hickory Smoked BBQ with a spike of Cajun seasoning.
- Mango Volcano: A blend of Mango Habanero’s signature fruity spice with sweet Hawaiian.
Available beginning July 19
- Hot Lemon: A remix of the classics with the added kick of Original Hot to Lemon Pepper seasoning, for a combo that offers equal parts zesty and spicy.
- Atomic BBQ: Hickory Smoked BBQ cranked with a generous dose of Atomic for a truly explosive flavor.
New ranch dips, fries and a drink
- Harissa Ranch dip, Atomic Ranch dip, and Lemon Parmesan Fries.
- Exclusive Coca-Cola Freestyle flavor, Sprite Triple Chillin’.
Wingstop locations that feature a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine will exclusively offer Wingstop’s first custom-branded promo mix blended exclusively for Coca-Cola Freestyle. The new flavor – Sprite Triple Chillin’ Promo Mix – can be enjoyed in a new collectible beverage cup that marks Wingstop’s 25th anniversary – which will be available at all Wingstop locations.
Image – Wingstop