In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the iconic TV series Friends, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has partnered with Warner Bros. for the introduction of new Friends-inspired coffee and tea products.
Story continues below
To celebrate, the brand is releasing special edition Central Perk roast and tea products, named after the show’s famed café Central Perk, as well as limited edition Friends-themed specialty drinks named after the show’s characters.
The following Central Perk products will be available for purchase online starting Monday, July 22, 2019 and will hit stores nationwide on July 31.
- Central Perk Medium Roast: A balanced coffee with a nutty aroma and a sweet, smooth finish.
- Central Perk Dark Roast: Rich, aromatic coffee with sweet, chocolate undertones.
- Central Perk Tea: Freshly steeped black tea blended with bright citrus.
The following new Friends-themed specialty drinks will be available at participating locations from July 31 through August 27, 2019:
- The Joey (Mango Cold Brew Tea): The sweet, juicy flavor of mango pairs with a fruity cold brew tea.
- The Monica (Midnight Mocha Cold Brew): Rich, dark chocolate syrup combined with our bold, 20-hour steeped cold brew creates precisely balanced flavors of coffee and chocolate.
- The Rachel (Matcha Latte): A lightly sweetened blend of ceremonial grade matcha with our silky vanilla powder and milk.
- The Ross (Classic Flat White) : Freshly pulled espresso shots finished with lightly aerated milk, makes for a sweet, velvety refreshment. Get ready to be taken seriously.
- The Chandler (Caramel Coconut Latte): A blend of creamy coconut and toasted caramel infused with our extroverted espresso.
- The Phoebe (Cookies and Cream Ice Blended): The combination of sweet, creamy vanilla, a splash of espresso and chocolate cookie pieces.
Additionally, and as part of the Friends-themed celebration, the chain will also offer a limited time Buy-One-Get-One-Free special starting on August 4, 2019 National FRIENDship Day. For one week, fans that buy one Friends-themed beverage will receive a second one for free.
Images – The Coffee Bean