The Drunken Donkey is owned by Nick Vogiatzis, who has been in the bar business his entire life. Despite Nick’s bad business decisions – like hiring four bar managers, and installing 75 kegs – he was somehow able to convince his business partner Chris to invest more than $500,000 in the bar.
During the rescue, which happened back in March of this year, Jon decided to change the name of the Drunken Donkey to the Butcher & Brew Pub. The bar is still operating under the new name.
A Closer Look
- Here’s the Butcher & Brew Pub website, as well as the old Drunken Donkey website.
- You can also check out the Butcher & Brew Pub on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Here are the personal Facebook pages for owner Nick Vogiatzis and bartender Brittany Hoskins.
- The bar is holding Bar Rescue Watch Party during the episode debut on the Paramount Network.
- Recent online reviews are available via Google Reviews and Yelp.
Half price bottles of wine all night! Also our bar rescue episode is airing this Sunday. We will be having a watching…
Come by to check out our new name and menu! Monday’s are Happy Hour All-Day!!
Posted by Butcher & Brew Pub on Sunday, March 31, 2019