Dunkin’ readies for autumn with the introduction of new Burrito Bowls alongside the chain’s much anticipated new 2019 fall menu.
New Burrito Bowls debut in two varieties: Fire Roasted Veggie Bowl and Chorizo Bowl.
Fire Roasted Veggie Bowl: A better-for-you option made with eggs, cauliflower, brown rice, Monterey Jack cheese, pepper jack cheese and mix of fire-roasted veggies including onions, red and green bell peppers, corn and black beans with chipotle sauce. It offers 15g of protein and clocks in at 250 calories.
Chorizo Bowl: Eggs, diced chorizo, Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, brown rice, red bell peppers, poblano peppers, red quinoa and smoky tomato sauce.
New 2019 Fall Menu
Dunkin’ is also welcoming back a refreshed fall menu for 2019, featuring all things pumpkin led by Pumpkin Flavored Coffees, new Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte, baked goods, and more:
- New Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte: A combination of pumpkin and cinnamon flavors, topped with whipped cream, a caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar topping. It’s available hot or iced.
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees: Dunkin’s pumpkin flavor swirl is available in hot or iced coffee, Cold Brew, espresso drinks, frozen coffee and frozen chocolate.
- New Apple Cider Donut and Munchkins donut hole treats: Dunkin’s Apple Cider Donut features an apple cider cake ring tossed in cinnamon sugar, while Apple Cider Munchkins offer the same flavor experience in a donut hole treat.
- Pumpkin Donut, Munchkins donut hole treats and Muffin: Dunkin’s Pumpkin Donut is a glazed pumpkin cake donut that can also be enjoyed as bite-size Munchkins donut hole treats. Dunkin’s Pumpkin Muffin is topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Pumpkin K-Cup Pods: Fans are being invited to take the taste of Pumpkin home with Dunkin’s Pumpkin K-Cup Pods, available at participating Dunkin’ restaurants and grocery stores for a limited time.
- Pumpkin Ready-to-Drink Iced Coffee: Bottled Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee returns to Dunkin’s line of ready-to-drink iced coffee beverages for a limited time at grocery, drug, convenience stores and mass merchandisers nationwide.
Image – Dunkin’