The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf pops the lid on its 2019 fall menu with the introduction of the new Maple Latte and new Maple Rooibos Tea Latte alongside returning fan-favorite beverages and baked goods.
The sweet and savory Maple Latte and Maple Rooibos Tea Latte are available at participating locations through October 31, 2019:
- New Maple Latte & Ice Blended drink: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s signature espresso, lightly sweetened with maple sauce.
- New Maple Rooibos Tea Latte: Rooibos herbal tea sweetened with a touch of maple sauce and sprinkled with maple-flavored topping.
Fans are also invited to enjoy classic seasonal favorites like the Pumpkin Latte and the Winter Dream Tea Latte now through the end of the holiday season:
- Pumpkin Latte & Ice Blended drink: A creamy blend of rich pumpkin flavor with nutmeg and cinnamon, topped off with a sprinkle of pumpkin spiced sugar crystals.
- Pumpkin Cold Brew Latte: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s signature Cold Brew mixed with pumpkin flavor and an added hint of vanilla bean.
- Pumpkin Spiced Chai Tea Latte & Ice Blended drink: A blend of spicy chai tea and creamy pumpkin flavors, topped with pumpkin spiced sugar crystals.
- Winter Dream Tea Latte: A blend of black tea, rooibos, sweet spices and vanilla.
And finally, new menu additions include a selection of baked goods that incorporate the sweet flavors of fall:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Muffin: A moist and lightly spiced pumpkin muffin packed with rich chocolate chips.
- Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Donut: An old-fashioned donut dipped in pumpkin spice and classic glaze.
- Maple Pecan Scone: A buttery scone filled with chopped pecans and drizzled with maple icing.
- Mini Chocolate Hazelnut Croissant: A flakey, golden croissant filled and drizzled with chocolate hazelnut.
- Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf: Vegan banana bread infused with crunchy walnuts.
- Maple Vanilla Cake Pop: Crumbled cake, mixed with maple frosting, dipped in maple icing and garnished with fall leaves.
Seasonal baked goods and beverages can be found at participating locations for a limited time.
Image – The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf