TGI Fridays offers new Weekday Specials starting at $5 as the chain’s latest limited-time promotion.
Story continues below
Starting at $5, the Weekday Specials rotating menu includes:
- Monday: Get a lunch portion of Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Pasta for $5.99, or a full portion for $8.99.
- Tuesday: Get a Cheeseburger and Fries for $5.
- Wednesday: Get a Chicken Sandwich and Fries for $5.
- Thursday: Get a half rack of Big Ribs with Seasoned Fries and Coleslaw for $7.99 or a full rack for $12.99.
- Friday: Get $12 Endless Appetizers all day. Choose from a variety of options, including Boneless Wings (Get traditional wings for $3 more), Pan-Seared Pot Stickers, Green Bean Fries, Mozzarella Sticks, and Whiskey-Glazed Sesame Chicken Strips.
Weekday Specials are valid for dine-in or online orders on the specific days listed for each offer at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image – TGI Fridays