IHOP gets spooky and kooky with the introductions of a new menu inspired by MGM’s new animated film The Addams Family.
Story continues below
Available at participating locations through November 3, 2019, the new Addams Family menu includes:
- Wednesday’s Web-Cakes: Buttermilk pancakes topped with cupcake icing, webbed with Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup and topped with violet whipped topping.
- Gomez’ Green Chili Omelette: Marinated pulled pork, Jack and cheddar cheeses, fire-roasted peppers and onions, and green chile verde sauce topped with sour cream.
- Uncle Fester’s Chocolate Ice Scream Shake: A haunted house-made Hershey’s chocolate ice cream shake with violet whipped topping.
- Morticia’s Haunted Hot Chocolate: Toasted marshmallow hot chocolate topped with violet whipped topping and a drizzle of Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup.
- Kooky Kids Combo: A Wednesday’s Web-Cakes served with one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
Kids Eat Free Is Back At IHOP
Additionally, IHOP is welcoming back its popular Kids Eat Free promotion, where every day from 4:00 p.m. to 10: 00 p.m. kids can eat free with the purchase of one adult entree through November 3, 2019.
IHOP’s Kids Eat Free offer is valid for kids 12 and under and includes one free entree from the kids menu with each purchase of an adult entree – dine-in ony.
The Addams Family is set to premiere in theaters on October 11.
Image – IHOP