With National Cheeseburger Day arriving on September 18, 2019, I thought it would be a good idea to feature deals and giveaways being offered at some of the more notable chains.
Story continues below
Here’s a look at some of the offers you can expect to find at participating chains on and around Wednesday, September 18, 2019:
- Applebee’s: Classic Bacon Cheeseburger with Endless Fries for $6.99 on September 18, 2019
- B.GOOD: Free cheeseburger when you download the chain’s app. For existing app users, B. Good is offering a buy any entree, get one chef-inspired cheeseburger through September 22, 2019.
- BurgerFi: $1 cheeseburgers with the purchase of a cheeseburger on Wednesday September 18, when you mention the offer. Available for in-store orders only.
- Burger King: Get a cheeseburger for 59-cents with a mobile order via the chain’s app. Limited to one redemption per app account.
- Dog Haus: Scan your Dog Haus app and get a free double patty with cheese upgrade on the house.
- Farmer Boys: Get The Big Cheese for $2 from 2 p.m. to close on September 18, 2019. Valid at participating locations with a limit of two per person.
- Habit Burger Grill: Make a donation of $2 or more to No Kid Hungry and get a certificate for a free Charburger with cheese to redeem on a future visit. Available through September 24, 2019.
- Jack in the Box: Free Burger of your choice with any App Purchase on September 18, 2019
- MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes: Rewards App members receive a free Build Your Own Cheeseburger with the purchase of fries and drink/shake on Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
- Red Robin: $5 Gourmet Cheeseburger and Bottomless Steak Fries with any drink purchase on September 18, 2019
- Smashburger: Buy one, get one free Double Classic Smash on Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
- Wendy’s: Get a bacon cheeseburger for $1 with a mobile order.
- White Castle: Get one free Cheese Slider with any purchase on Wednesday, September 18 when you show this coupon.
Image – Supplied