Applebee’s is running a new Pasta & Grill Combos promotion where you get one grilled entree paired with your choice of one select pasta dish, starting at $9.99.
Additionally, each Pasta & Grill Combo comes with a side of steamed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes, topped off with crispy onions and a signature breadstick.
The Pasta & Grill Combos lineup includes:
Entrees (Select One)
- Grilled Chicken Breast with a Buttery Blend of Garlic and Parsley for a suggested price of $9.99.
- 6-oz USDA Select Top Sirloin – with option to upgrade to an 8 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin: This option starts at $17.49 at my local Applebee’s.
- Blackened Cajun Salmon: $18.49 at my local Applebee’s.
- Crispy Shrimp & Grilled Shrimp Skewer with a Buttery Blend of Garlic and Parsley: $14.99 at my local Applebee’s.
Pasta Pairing Options (Select One)
- Smoky Mozzarella Ravioli with Tomato Cream Sauce
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli in a Rich Alfredo Sauce
- Stuffed Rigatoni with Tomato Meat Sauce
You can find Pasta & Grill Combos at participating Applebee’s locations nationwide for a limited time. Prices and menu availability may vary by location.
Image – Applebee’s