Known for its crazy Halloween-themed burgers and stunts, Burger King takes things to a spooktacular level this year with the introduction of the new Ghost Whopper sandwich – made with a spectral-white bun.
The Ghost Whopper starts with a quarter-pound of savory flame-grilled beef topped with sliced tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, and sliced white onions on a new White Cheddar Cheese flavored, white sesame seed bun.
You can find the Ghost Whopper sandwich for a limited time only at just 10 select Burger King locations across the country beginning Thursday, October 24, 2019 for a suggested price of $4.59.
10 Select Locations Offering The Ghost Whopper Sandwich:
- 19901 Van Dyke Road, Detroit, MI
- 3951 New Covington Pike, Memphis, TN
- 2400 Castor Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- 2834 N. 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ
- 822 Evans Road, Suite 107, San Antonio, TX
- 6135 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA
- 35 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA
- 5918 Ogeechee Road, Savannah, GA
- 1601 Old Trolley Road, Summerville, SC
- 2423 South Carrollton Ave., New Orleans, LA
Ghost Whopper Backgrounder
For its debut, Burger King partnered with Riz Mirza, a medium of international renown who can turn his body into a vessel for spirits. Together they conducted a taste test, letting the ghosts possess his body to try the new hamburger.
Mirza incorporated spirits from the Alexandria Hotel, where the spirit taste test took place. The Alexandria Hotel is infamous for its Phantom Wing, which was created when an entire section of the building was bricked off in the1930’s after several paranormal sightings.
You can check out the results of that test by watching the video below:
Image – Burger King