National Sandwich Day is on Sunday, November 3, 2019 this year, and to celebrate, a number of sandwich shop chains will be marking the day with giveaways, deals and specials.
Here’s what you can expect to find at a sandwich shop near you:
- Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop: Small Bobbie, the signature Thanksgiving-leftover style sandwich for $5 on Sunday, November 3, through the CAPAddicts awards app.
- Corner Bakery Cafe: Buy any sandwich or panini and get one free with this coupon through Sunday, November 3, 2019.
- D’Angelo Grilled Sandwiches: Get 20 percent off your online order with code 7766 at participating locations.
- Erbert & Gerbert’s: Buy one, get one free sandwich deal on November 3, 2019 through their app.
- Firehouse Subs: Free medium sub with purchase of additional medium or large sub, chips and drink with this coupon.
- Jimmy John’s: On National Sandwich day, when Freaky Fast Rewards members order an Original or Favorite sandwich using Freaky Fast Rewards, they’ll earn a free surprise sandwich – either an 8” Favorite, 8” Original, Frenchie or the new Little John, at participating locations nationwide.
- McAlister’s Deli: $0 delivery fee on orders and bundled meals on DoorDash on November 3, 2019.
- Penn Station East Coast Subs: Buy any 8-inch sandwich and get one free at all locations on Sunday, November 3, 2019.
- Popeyes: The fried chicken chain celebrates the return of their sold-out Chicken Sandwich.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Perks members get 20 percent off sandwiches on November 3, 2019, with daily deals continuing through November 9, 2019 as part of Week of Perks promotion.
- Quiznos: On Sunday, November 3, 2019, you can get an 8” sub for $6, while Steak and Prime Rib 8” subs are going for $1 more.
- Subway: With every purchase made on the Subway app and Subway.com from November 3 through November 9, 2019, the brand will donate a meal (10-cents) to Feeding America.
Image – Provided