IHOP rings in the 2019 holiday season with the introduction of the new limited-time Elf on the Shelf Holiday Menu.
Story continues below
Available at participating locations through January 1, 2020, the new Elf on the Shelf menu includes:
- New Jolly Cakes: Four green pancakes topped with sweet cream cheese icing, whipped topping and shimmery elf sprinkles that resemble elf-sized ornaments. Also available as a side.
- New Oh What Funnel Cakes: Two crispy funnel cakes, lightly dusted with powdered sugar and topped with glazed strawberries, whipped topping and shimmery elf sprinkles.
- New Holiday Ham & Sausage Omelette: A fluffy omelette combined with diced ham and sausage, fire roasted peppers and onions, hash browns and Jack and cheddar cheese, then topped with more diced ham and sausage, cheddar cheese and white cheddar cheese sauce. Served with three pancakes or a choice of side.
- New Merry Marshmallow Hot Chocolate: Rich hot chocolate flavored with toasted marshmallow syrup and topped with whipped topping and shimmery elf sprinkles.
- New Little Elves Combo: Choice of one Jolly Cake topped with cream cheese icing, whipped topping and sprinkles or one Oh What Funnel Cake topped with powdered sugar, whipped topping and sprinkles with one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
Additionally, and for a limited time, from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. kids 12 and under receive a free entree from the kids menu with each purchase of an adult entrée – for dine-in only at participating locations.
Image – IHOP