The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf welcomes in the 2019 holiday season with new and returning holiday beverages and bakery items, including the return of Cookie Butter Lattes and fan-favorite Peppermint Mochas.
Story continues below
The chain’s new 2019 holiday-themed menu includes:
- Cookie Butter Latte & Iced Blended Drink: Espresso combined with spice and brown sugar cookie notes to create a sweet and spicy treat especially for the holidays
- Winter Dream Tea Latte: A blend of black tea, rooibos, sweet spices and vanilla.
- Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew Latte: Dark chocolate and refreshing peppermint brought together for a twist on classic cold brew.
- Peppermint Mocha Latte & Ice Blended Drink: A blend of rich chocolate and peppermint to create the a wintertime treat for the season.
- Red Velvet Hot Cocoa & Ice Blended Drink: Sweet cream blended with rich cocoa for a creamy flavor reminiscent of a red velvet cupcake.
- Cranberry Orange Muffin: A zesty muffin with light icing and bits of orange.
- Gingerbread Loaf: Flavored with cinnamon and spice.
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pie: Rich red velvet cake with a smooth cream cheese filling.
- Cranberry Orange Zest Scone: A moist scone sweetened with cranberries.
- Apple Pie: A buttery crust filled with fresh baked apples.
- Everything Croissant: A classic buttery croissant topped with everything bagel seasoning.
- Carrot Cream Cheese Cupcake: A carrot cupcake with traditional cream cheese icing.
- Holiday Cake Pop: Crumbled vanilla cake, dipped in icing and drizzled with green or red stripes and finished with a peppermint crunch.
All beverages this year will be served in The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s new gratitude-themed hot beverage cups. Additionally, fans now have the option to add Oat Milk to any of their favorite beverages.
You can find the seasonal holiday menu at participating locations through January 7, 2019.
Image – The Coffee Bean