Denny’s puts together a variety of new and returning hearty holiday feasts alongside sweet holiday delights with the introduction of its new holiday-inspired menu in celebration of the 2019 holiday season.
Available 24/7 at participating locations nationwide, Denny’s 2019 holiday-inspired menu includes:
- New Bourbon Chicken & Garlic Peppercorn Sirloin Dinner: A USDA choice cut, 8-oz seasoned sirloin steak topped with garlic peppercorn butter and a grilled seasoned chicken breast covered with a bourbon glaze, fire-roasted bell peppers, onions and mushrooms. The dish is served with two sides and dinner bread.
- New Garlic Peppercorn Sirloin & Premium Chicken Tenders Dinner: A USDA choice cut, 8-oz seasoned sirloin steak topped with garlic peppercorn butter and premium golden-fried chicken tenderloins with choice of dipping sauce. The new dish come with two sides and dinner bread.
- New Apple Bourbon Crepe Breakfast: Folded with vanilla cream and topped with caramel apple walnut bourbon sauce. The new dish includes two eggs, hash browns, plus two bacon strips or two sausage links.
- Cinnamon Roll Pancake Breakfast: Buttermilk pancakes cooked with cinnamon crumb topping and topped with whipped cream. The dish is served with a pitcher of warm cream cheese icing for drizzling, plus two eggs, hash browns and a choice of two bacon strips or sausage links. It’s also available with an option to substitute warm salted caramel.
- Turkey & Dressing Dinner: Carved turkey breast, savory stuffing, turkey gravy and cranberry sauce, plus two sides and dinner bread.
- New Double Chocolate Pancake Puppies: Made with Ghirardelli cocoa and chocolate chips, tossed in powdered sugar and served with a side of cream cheese icing.
- Other holiday dessert options include Pecan Pie and Pumpkin Pie – sold by the slice or whole.
Denny’s 2019 holiday menu can be found at participating locations nationwide through the 2019 holiday season.
Image – Denny’s