With some 45 percent of Americans exploring alternatives to the traditional Thanksgiving dinner, Hardee’s announces the testing of its first-ever seasonal meal – the Hardee’s Thanksgiving in a Box.
Story continues below
The limited-time meal offers a fresh spin on a variety of classic holiday flavors, including Stuffing Chicken Tenders, Sweet Potato Waffle Fries, Toasted Onion Green Beans and Savory Chicken Gravy.
- Stuffing Tenders feature 100 percent all-white meat chicken tenders hand-breaded with sage and herb stuffing breading, resulting in a crispy golden brown tender, served with savory chicken gravy.
- Sweet Potato Waffle Fries are classic waffle cut fries made with sweet potatoes, tossed in sweet waffle batter and fried up fresh and crispy.
- Toasted Onion Coated Green Beans feature crisp green beans coated in a toasted onion breading fried to golden brown.
You can find the new Thanksgiving in a Box at participating test locations in Jacksonville, FL starting November 13, 2019 through December 3, 2019 – for a suggested price of $6.99 – while supplies last.
Along with the new meal, Hardee’s is also releasing new research that appears to suggest Americans are open to breaking away from traditional holiday dishes like turkey to celebrate the season:
- Nearly two-thirds (64%) would switch out the standard turkey
- The majority (53%) are hoping to see new side dishes on the menu this year
- More than one-quarter (26%) are simply tired of the same recipes year after year
- More than one-third (35%) are looking to cut the stress and go out to eat
Image – Hardee’s