P.F. Chang’s is celebrating the 2019 holiday season with all-new dishes, desserts and drinks, including a pair of new bowls: Spicy Miso Ramen and Tonkotsu Ramen.
In addition to the new bowls, the chain is also debuting a new savory Korean Bulgogi Steak dish, along with a new dessert: Bao Donuts.
P.F. Chang’s 2019 holiday menu includes:
- Spicy Miso Ramen: Spicy miso broth, shiitakes, edamame, carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, green onion, grilled lemon.
- Tonkotsu Ramen: Creamy tonkotsu pork broth, shiitakes, edamame, carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, green onion.
- Korean Bulgogi Steak: New York Strip, savory Mongolian glaze, Yukon potatoes, fried onion straws
- Bao Donuts: Rolled in cinnamon sugar with miso-caramel, raspberry, and coffee-vanilla dipping sauces.
- Tiramisu: Vietnamese coffee-dipped ladyfingers, sweet mascarpone cream, cinnamon, crumbled fortune cookie topping.
- Imperial White Sangria: Browne ‘&’ White Wine, Bianco Vermouth, apple juice, orange blossom honey, cinnamon, apple.
- Royal Red Sangria: Browne ‘&’ Red Wine, Amaretto Disaronno, E & J Brandy, blood orange purée, orange juice, cinnamon.
- Lime Soda: Lime juice, orange blossom honey water, citrus syrup, Q Club Soda. Spike It: Casa Noble Tequila.
- Salted Caramel Cold Brew: Starbucks Cold Brew coffee, salted caramel. Spike it: Altos Añejo Tequila.
Additionally, and to make the holiday season even sweeter, P.F. Chang’s is giving the gift of good fortune with its new holiday gift card design, and a $20 bonus card for every $100 spent now through December 31, 2019.
Image – P.F. Chang’s