Whole Foods Market is celebrating the 2019 holiday season with the return of its popular 12 Days of Cheese promotion, where anyone can score select high-quality cheeses at 50-percent off through December 23, 2019.
Story continues below
Each of the following featured cheeses will be offered at 50 percent off for one day only during the 12-day promotion:
- Dec. 12: Roth Pavino – Rich, earthy, medium-firm Alpine cheese with notes of sweet hazelnut. Exclusive to Whole Foods Market.
- Dec. 13: Istara P’tit Basque– Aged a minimum of 70 days, this creamy and smooth sheep milk cheese has a mild, nutty flavor with a subtle, sweet finish.
- Dec. 14: Uplands Cheese Pleasant Ridge Reserve – A cow’s milk Alpine-style cheese modeled after favorites like Le Gruyère and Beaufort, with flavors ranging from milky to nutty and grassy. The Pleasant Ridge Reserve is America’s most awarded cheese.
- Dec. 15: Neal’s Yard Dairy Keen’s Cheddar – This cheese is dense yet creamy with complex flavors ranging from fruity to sweet butterscotch. Each wheel has been hand selected by our experts.
- Dec. 16: Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog – A goat’s milk soft-ripened American original with a beautiful ribbon of edible ash through the center. Floral, herbaceous overtones, buttermilk and fresh cream flavors.
- Dec. 17: Emmi Cave Aged Le Gruyère – A firm, almost crumbly Alpine cheese. Robust, deeply flavored, with tangy fruit notes and classic nuttiness.
- Dec. 18: Sweet Grass Dairy Thomasville Tomme – Raw cow’s milk, handcrafted cheese with a semi-firm texture. Rich, earthy flavors with a finish of light salt, grass and tangy cream.
- Dec. 19: Mitica Cordobes – Made with Castellana and Merino sheep milk from Spain. Rich and buttery flavors balanced by bright acidity and nutty undertones. Exclusive to Whole Foods Market.
- Dec. 20: Rogue Creamery Oregon Blue – Aged at least 90 days in Roquefort modeled caves, this organic cheese has briny, earthy flavors with notes of sweet cream and huckleberry. Rogue Creamery recently made history by producing the first American cheese ever to win top honors at the World Cheese Awards in Bergamo, Italy.
- Dec. 21: Klare Melk Truffle Gouda – Rich, flavorful, semi-firm cheese. Velvety notes of sweet cream and butter, generously laced with earthy truffles.
- Dec. 22: Cellars at Jasper Hill Harbison with Prosecco – Soft-ripened, buttery, woodsy and sweet with balanced tones of mustard. A wash in Presto prosecco brings out bright citrus flavors. Exclusive to Whole Foods Market.
- Dec. 23: MonS Mary dans les Étoiles – Stunning, ash-coated geo-rind goat cheese. Creamy and grassy, finished with light citrus notes. Exclusive to Whole Foods Market.
Cheeses available during the promotion were chosen by Whole Foods Market’s global experts in collaboration with the company’s in-store Certified Cheese Professionals.
Image – Whole Foods Market