Chipotle announced today that it is replacing its existing romaine-only salad base used in their Lifestyle Bowls with new Supergreens salad mix nationwide starting this week.
The new Supergreens salad mix features a mix of hand-cut romaine, antioxidant-rich baby kale and crisp baby spinach.
Additionally, Chipotle has also made its grilled, Adobo chicken Whole30 compliant by switching the oil in its marinade, while keeping the same taste fans expect.
The full ingredient make-up of Chipotle’s upgraded Lifestyle Bowls is available below:
- Whole30 Salad Bowls: Supergreens, chicken, carne asada or carnitas, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa and guacamole.
- Keto Salad Bowls: Supergreens, steak or chicken, tomatillo-red salsa, cheese and guacamole
- Paleo Salad Bowl: Supergreens, chicken, fajita veggies, tomatillo-green salsa and guacamole
- High Protein Bowl: White rice, black beans, chicken (full portion), steak (full portion), tomatillo-red salsa, cheese, and shredded romaine lettuce.
- Vegan Bowl: Brown rice, black beans, plant-based Sofritas, fresh tomato salsa, roasted chili-corn salsa, shredded romaine lettuce.
- Vegetarian Salad Bowl: Supergreens, brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa, and guacamole.
Image – Chipotle