Perella’s Ristorante is an Italian eatery owned and operated by Louie Perella. According to the episode synopsis, Louie’s stubbornness is holding back his restaurant. He hasn’t updated the menu or decor of Perella’s since the restaurant opened 25 years ago.
Tonight’s episode “Old Habits Die Hard” was filmed back in early October, 2019.
In a recent interview with the Providence Journal, Louie descried his experience with Robert Irvine, and the overall makeover process. “At the beginning, I really wanted to throw him out. He beats the hell out of you,” the Providence Journal quoted Louie as saying.
“But by the end, I believed he was sincere about wanting the restaurant to succeed.”
A Closer Look
- Here’s the Perella’s Ristorante website, and Facebook page.
- Here’s the personal Facebook page for the owner’s son Lou E Perella.
- Here are the personal Facebook pages for owner Louie and his wife Doreen.
- Perella’s Ristorante is hosting a watch party for the episode’s debut on Food Network.
- You can check out recent online reviews for Perella’s Ristorante at Google Reviews, Yelp, Trip Advisor, and Facebook,
For those of you not aware, Perella's Ristorante was featured on Restaurant Impossible. Chef Irvine and his team came in…
Perella’s Ristorante via Google Street View
Image – Twitter/@RobertIrvine