Halo Top looks to disrupt the keto dessert category with the debut of the brand’s new Keto Series in seven flavors, including Peanut Butter Chocolate, Jelly Donut and Caramel Butter Pecan.
Story continues below
With net carbs per pint ranging from 5 to 10 grams, Halo Top’s new Keto Series is lower in calories than regular ice cream (410 to 630 per U.S. pint), while incorporating ultra-filtered skim milk, which provides fewer calories than regular milk and a good source of protein.
The new Halo Top Keto Series includes the following flavors:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate: A peanut butter and chocolate frozen dessert filled with peanut butter, mini peanut butter cups and chocolate swirl. Calories per pint: 630, Net Carbs per pint: 8g.
- Caramel Butter Pecan: Buttery caramel syrup and pieces of roasted pecans swirled into this creamy, ultra-filtered milk frozen dessert. Calories per pint: 460, Net Carbs per pint: 5g.
- Chocolate Cheesecake: Cheesecake pieces with real cream cheese in a chocolate base. Calories per pint: 470, Net Carbs per pint: 10g.
- Jelly Donut: A strawberry swirl with actual glazed donut pieces. Calories per pint: 450, Net Carbs per pint: 7g.
- Berry Swirl: Blueberries and strawberries, layered with a swirl of both syrups. Calories per pint: 410, Net Carbs per pint: 8g.
- Banana Cream Pie: Creamy bananas, chocolate syrup and pie flavors. Calories per pint: 500, Net Carbs per pint: 8g.
- White Chocolaty Macadamia Nut: Macadamia nut and white chocolaty unite in this creamy, ultra-filtered milk frozen dessert. Calories per pint: 460, Net Carbs per pint: 8g.
Halo Top’s new Keto Series can be found nationwide in the grocery freezer aisle for a suggested price of $5.99 per pint.
Image – Halo Top