Ben & Jerry’s offers fans even more non-dairy flavor options – all made with a new base mix of sunflower butter.
Story continues below
The three new non-dairy flower power flavors are:
- “Milk” & Cookies: Vanilla non-dairy frozen dessert with chocolate chip cookies, chocolate sandwich cookies and chocolate cookie swirls.
- Crème Brûlée Cookie: Burnt caramel non-dairy frozen dessert with brown sugar cookies and salted caramel swirls.
- Mint Chocolate Cookie: Mint non-dairy frozen dessert with chocolate sandwich cookies.
As an added bonus, fans can score an exclusive flavor at their local Scoop Shop: Cold Brew Coffee Fudge Chip, a cold brew non-dairy frozen dessert with fudge flakes and a fudge swirl.
Additionally, Ben & Jerry’s is also debuting two new almond based Non-Dairy Mini Cups, featuring one scoop in a portable, portion-controlled pack. Non-Dairy Mini Cups will be available in the following two flavors:
- P.B. & Cookies: Vanilla non-dairy frozen dessert with chocolate cookies and peanut butter.
- Caramel Chocolate Chunk: Caramel non-dairy frozen dessert with fudge chips and a salted caramel swirl.
New sunflower butter pint flavors are rolling out now on grocery shelves nationwide and in Scoop Shops for a suggested price of $4.48 – $5.99. Almond based mini cups will ship to stores later this spring.
Image – Ben & Jerry’s