Denny’s is celebrating Valentine’s Day by offering fans the chance to tie the knot or renew their vows in its pop-up Las Vegas Chapel on February 14, 2020 – for free.
Just take note the offer is only available for a limited time from noon until 6:00 p.m. on Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14, 2020.
And in Vegas style, no registration is required. The pop-up chapel can be found at 450 Fremont Street in Las Vegas.
Additionally, Denny’s also offering the following complimentary services:
- Ceremony: Use of the Chapel, Onsite Officiant and a Live DJ
- Reception: Wedding Pancake Puppies and Champagne Toast
- A full-service bar with Denny’s $2, $4, $6, $8 drink specials.
If you happen to miss out on the free offer, Denny’s chapel is available all year for couples to get married or renew their vows for $199.
The full $199 wedding package includes:
- Use of the Chapel
- Use of the Photo Booth
- Silk Presentation Bouquet & Boutonniere – Available in red, white, pink or yellow
- Wedding Pancake Puppies Cake
- Champagne Toast
- Two Wedding T-Shirts
- Two Original Grand Slams® – (good for your next visit)
You can book the chapel directly by visiting dennys.com/vegasweddings/
Image – Denny’s