Heart-Shaped Pizzas Return To California Pizza Kitchen On February 11, 2020

Heart-Shaped Pizzas Return To California Pizza Kitchen On February 11, 2020
Heart-Shaped Pizzas Return To California Pizza Kitchen On February 11, 2020

In celebration of Valentine’s Day, California Pizza Kitchen will once again be offering heart-shaped pizzas from February 11 through February 16, 2020.

CPK’s heart-shaped pizzas feature your choice of any CPC pizza on a special heart-shaped crispy thin crust at no additional charge.

Additionally, and in honor of American Heart Month, CPK will also be hosting a nationwide fundraiser benefiting the Children’s Heart Foundation on February 11, 2020. To take part, simply mention the fundraiser to your server to have 20 percent of your purchase donated to the Foundation. Furthermore, Colby Red will match CPK’s 20 percent donation, bringing the combined donation to 40 percent of the purchase proceeds.

Image – CPK