First up, Bear’s Den Pizza in Conway, Arkansas, followed by South Boulevard (SoBo) – a Korean-inspired restaurant in Little Rock, Arkansas. (Scroll down for South Boulevard details)
Bear’s Den Pizza is a restaurant and college bar that specializes in pizza and live entertainment. It’s located on 235 Farris Road in Conway, Arkansas, across the street from the UCA football field.
Both makeovers happened back in mid-November 2019.
A look inside the newly renovated Bear’s Den Pizza and new menu via Twitter:
Andddd here’s the highly anticipated new menu! pic.twitter.com/wTtfhqOHlV
— Paige Cushman (@paige_cushman) November 12, 2019
A Closer Look – Bear’s Den Pizza
- Here’s the Bear’s Den Pizza website, Facebook page, and Instagram,
- You can check out online reviews post-makeover via Google Reviews, and Yelp.
- Here’s a local news story via ABC 7 with information on the makeover, and video showing people lined up for Bear’s Den Pizza’s grand re-opening on November 12, 2019.
Google Street View of Bear’s Den Pizza
Gordon Ramsay At South Boulevard (SoBo) For 24 Hours To Hell And Back
South Boulevard, aka SoBo specializes in Korean-American fusion food and signature cocktails.
SoBo owner Jermaine Burton told Fox 16 that the experience was “challenging,” but he learned a lot. According to the article, SoBo got a complete 360 transformation.
A Closer Look At South Boulevard (SoBo)
- Here’s the SoBo Facebook page,
- SoBo is hosting a watch party to celebrate the episode premier on Fox.
- You can check out online reviews post-makeover via Google Reviews and Yelp and Facebook.
Image – YouTube/Screengrab